Tuesday, November 24, 2009

.... still running .....

Sheesh, I can't catch a break. Really I can't. There's so much going on and so many worries about so many different things that I'm overwhelmed no matter which way I turn at the moment.

Good news is that Ollie's 17th B'day was a good one. He's on the Varsity team again this year and looks like it's Varsity only and he won't have to play JV also. His report card was very good and he got his license yesterday morning.

B'day pictures are in the camera and need to be downloaded along with the first Varsity scrimmage.

Lots of good thoughts, vibes and prayers headed our way would be much appreciated!

If I don't make it back here before Thanksgiving .... I hope you all have a wonderful one! I'm going to be thankful for the blessings I have and have hope that the overwhelming things going on right now will be resolved soon.

Hugs!

No comments: