Monday, January 10, 2011

Little Bit O' Winter ....

Well I don't know about you, but we are having more than a Little Bit O' Winter around here!  It's been cold and we've had lots of snow already.  We ended 2010 with a huge snowstorm the day after Christmas.  Another one last Friday and we are looking at more Tuesday night into Wednesday.  At the rate we are going (since we still have a foot in spots from the 1st storm) it's looking like a long time before we see the bare ground again.  I actually love the snow for the most part (ok shoveling and driving it it not so much).  I got to work from home on Friday though and it ended up being a super productive day.  I love working from home in my jammies without all the interruptions of the office.

Working on a new kit with DeDe for Sisters by Heart.  Need to finish up my part for the Scraplift Challenge in February.  Can't decide what to work on for my next kit after that.  I'm going to continue to work on my Christmas kit and the one with DeDe but probably won't release them until either Christmas in July or next December.  Any requests as to what I work on next?

For anyone who didn't get the pieces from the blog train, Little Bit O' Winter is now in the store.  I did my January wallpaper with the kit and can see another few layouts documenting our snowy winter so far.





Full of whimsical and magically winter fun, Little Bit O’ Winter has all the ingredients necessary to scrap those wonderful winter photos. Whether indoors or out, it has something for everyone to remember those frosty winter months.


Contains:
7 Patterned and Textured Papers, 1 Bead Border, 1 Bow, 1 Bracket Set, 1 Flower, 2 Frames, 1 Journal Block, 1 Curled Ribbon w/Button, 2 Ribbons, 2 Snowman, 1 Swirl, 1 Tag

No comments: