Monday, June 4, 2007

It's just another manic Monday ...

Got that song stuck in my head this morning!

Just making a quick check in from the busy weekend. Friday evening was tons of errands. On a good note, Ollie's red helmet finally came in. Now he has a red helmet and red shell when he plays with the high school. I truly can't believe he's so close to high school now. We just got all the year end stuff about the moving up ceremony, etc. Yikes!

Saturday was a few more errands, chores and a game for Ollie. They played well and ended with a win. Poor kiddo missed an empty net goal at the end of the game though. He had a great run, but shot just wide trying to avoid the defenseman on him. You could see him throw his head back immediately. I told him there were plenty of shots from his team that missed the net, but his was obvious since there was no goalie! LOL

Sunday was a ton of chores and then the movies. Ollie and his friend David wanted to go see Pirates of the Caribbean 3. Mind you we saw it 2x opening weekend, so hubby and I decided we'd see something different. We saw Knocked Up and it was absolutely hysterical. First of all, I can't remember the last time we went to a "grown up" movie. Second, I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard I cried. It was good stuff!

Sooooo it's Monday and time to get back to work. I have a bunch of design stuff I need to work on too. Here's a super cute picture of 2 of our fur babies:



Hugs to all!

1 comment:

SBB Designs said...

that is one big cat and the poor little one all snuggled in there. LOL