Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Grab Bag & Sale

Where does the time go? I keep trying to get here and do an update but get interrupted everytime I open blogger.

As mentioned last week, I have a Grab Bag at Digitals this week for their 3rd Birthday Bash.



This is a great deal and I promise you won't be disappointed by the contents of my bag. Also, all my products at Digitals are 30% off this week. Grab them while you can!

Hockey this weekend was great! They tied 3-3 on Saturday and won 2-1 on Sunday. We are now 2-0-1 for the start of the season. Wooohooooo for starting out on such a good foot! Hubby took 200+ pictures on Saturday and 150+ on Sunday. New lens is great. I do think that I'm going to invest in Adobe Lightroom soon. I'm on a 30 day trial now and I can't tell you how nice it is to batch process groups of pictures for simple things like white balance, etc. I'm almost done editing the weekends games so I can get them up on th website for our team.

Need to get working on design stuff. Box of Dreams Crop is this Thursday. More to come on that soon.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

The grab bags are great, I've never gotten one until this week. Been keeping busy with all the things going on this week at Digital's. It's been great