Thursday, October 4, 2007

It's a call ....



I'm looking for four new members for my Dream Team.

Requirements:
2 Layouts per kit
Post in one of my stores and two additional galleries
Post to at least one Yahoo Group
Fun and positive attitude
Minimum six month commitment

Please e-mail DreamsInkDesigns @ aol . com (you know the drill) if you are interested. Please put "Dream Team Application" in the subject line so I don't lose them in the e-mails.

Please give me a short bio, links to your galleries and why you think you would be a good fit for the Dream Team. I’m also interested in finding someone to help with ads, quick pages and albums. Let me know in your e-mail if that is something you would like to do.

Deadline October 20th ~ Team Announced October 28th

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your call Georgia. Your designs are great. I am sure you'll have lots of interest.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you much luck in finding four new Dream Team members. I'm sure there are many talented people who would love to work with your great products.