Thursday, October 2, 2008

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I'm having one of those weeks where everything seems to be happening too fast. I just realized that the previews of the blog train pieces all have "bracket" album instead of "scallop" album on them. I originally was going to do it as a bracket album and set my preview template up that way. I just went back and changed them all and rezipped. I'm not going to do anything about day 1 and 2, but the preview text is now correct on 3-8. I'm super pleased with how it turned out when I put together the preview with all 8 days. I hope you're enjoying my stop here on the Birthday Blog Blowout!

I'm getting ready to start working on my next kit. Haven't quite decided what it's going to be yet, but hopefully inspiration will hit me in the next hour or so! LOL

For everyone following along with Ollie's injury... he's feeling much better! He's been able to walk without pain the past day or so. He went to practice last night and came off with a tiny bit of soreness, but nothing to worry about at all. Unless something changes he should be able to practice and play his games this week with no problem. Hopefully he'll also be able to resume dryland training next week.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

You can shoot me if you want, but "Oh no! Not another Hockey Mom!!!"