Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF!!!!

Where does the time go???? It's been insanely busy lately and I've been running around like a crazy woman (yeah yeah... that's nothing new I know).

Ollie has dryland training 5 days a week after school. I have to rush from work every day to take his weight vest, gloves and stick ... and pick up his backpack. Then it's the "when is he going to call to come home" waiting game. It's hard to get too involved in cooking dinner etc. not knowing when you are going to have to dash out the door. Good news is around 2-3 more weeks and then it will be tryouts/practices and then games. The dryland will slow a bit. I think he'll be glad to come home from school once in a while and get a chance to walk home with Nicole. Although I've seen the preliminary schedule for JV and Varsity.... they are insane... if he's playing both then he's going to be a very busy kiddo!

I'm about 80% done with a new kit called "Little Witch Spells". It's super cute and fun for Halloween. I'm hoping to finish up in the next couple of days (depending on the weekend schedule).

I've got a ton of apples that still need to get used up. I'm going to try peeling and slicing some up for pies and crisps and freezing them to see how they do. I need to make more applesauce which freezes nicely. AND since I have a huge new freezer, better start filling it up as soon as hubby wires me a new outlet for it in the basement and I can plug it in.

Better get back to work..... lots to get done.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: