Monday, December 1, 2008

December 2008 ~ Scraplift Challenge @ Digitals

Fantastic job to everyone who participated in November's challenge. The response was wonderful and everyone did such a beautiful job. This is such a fun challenge to run, I love everyone's creativity.

This month I chose a layout entitled "Merry Christmas Miles" by the51mom who was assigned to me as a CT last month. She's absolutely fantastic and I can tell you that I adore her layouts and appreciate so much the job she did with my kits (we are really lucky to have such a great CT team here at Digitals!). I really love the tons of elements layered on this layout.

You can find this layout here. You can also find her gallery here. Be sure to check it out, I could have picked any one of her layouts for a lift.

I hope you can find some inspiration in this layout to scraplift. Be sure to include at least three items by Digitals designers in your layout to be eligible for the prize.

When you've completed your layout, post it to the Scraplift Gallery, then come back and post a link to your page to this thread. This gives us all a chance to oooh and aaah over your layout. It will also help me to make sure that I don't miss sending out anyone's posting bonus.

Here is a preview of your prize this month.



Have fun and I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge!

----------------

To participate in the challenge, the thread for it can be found here. Be sure to check out all the challenges at Digitals each month to pick up pieces to a full mega kit by the fabulous designers!

No comments: