Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Humpy Day ~ April Fools Day

Where has time gone???? I can't believe it's the first day of April already.


I actually got April's wallpaper done on the first day of the month this time. I ended up so far behind in March that I gave up and never did one. The paper and elements in the one are from a new kit I've been playing around with. Still not feeling very creative so we'll see how it goes. The photos are from a huge tree we saw at the Brandywine Creek Battlefield we visited when we were in Delaware for tournament. Even the photos don't do justice to how huge this tree was.




I just finished posting the Scraplift Challenge for April @ Digitals. Check it out here. Participating in the challenges @ Digitals is a great way to earn pieces of the mega kit each month. Here is my piece of the kit which you earn by completing the scraplift challenge.

I hope that you will come participate. Have a great day!

No comments: