Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Humpy Day ....

Busy busy busy .... definitely heading into crazy busy time for us.  College applicatons, visits and the high school hockey season is approaching.  Plus tons of apples that need to be made into sauce, pies, etc.  Not to mention with the weather getting cooler I LOVE to cook this time of year.  Always fun to have time to play in my kitchen.  I like when the boys have things to do and I can put on some music, take my time and play.

Found out that we are going to be on the hook for about $2000 for my surgery.  That's with us having good health insurance, I shudder to think of what it would be without our insurance.  Of course it's scary with that, college tuition (not to mention the though of college tuition next year!), and tution for the varsity hockey season coming up.  Eeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk

It's a super tough market right now for selling my designs.  I may have to consider a part time job in addition to my regular job.  I love designing, but I gotta be able to pay the bills.  Hopefully the economy will improve and things will improve the the world of digital scrapbooking.  There are other design things I'd love to do as well but finding a foothold in the market is hard. 

Hoping to figure things out .... what to do.... what to do.....

In the meantime, I'm working on some new design stuff.  I really want to get some of my own scrapbooking done as well. 

If anyone needs any design work, please let me know.  I'm always open to a new challenge.  I'd love to get into more custom print work, custom kits, custom albums, etc.  I've done different jobs for friends and family and would love to figure a way to do more and help out with some bills too.

Time to get back to the grind.  Don't forget the Birthday Bash @ Digitals is still going on through Friday.  Lots of really great grab bags and a huge storewide sale.  Most of the designers have revealed their grab bags.  So, if you've been waiting for that great deal, perfect kit, etc..... now is the time! 

Have a wonderful Humpy Day all!

No comments: