Monday, October 25, 2010

New Release from Sisters by Heart ....

LOOK what's new in the store today!  DeDe Smith and I are so excited to release EERIE-SISTABLE!

DeDe and I (Sisters by Heart) haven't released a collaboration in a little while and we were so happy to finally do something together again! DeDe is such a wonderful friend and huge inspiration to me.  We've never met in person but we are truly sisters by heart.  I love you my sister!

We are very pleased to show your our new Halloween Kit! This Cutesy kit is perfect for all your eerie-sistable kiddos, all dresed up for Halloween! DeDe has also released a ClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZ that coordinates with this kit! Enjoy!

Eerie-Sistable





Eerie-Sistable ClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZ


 
Can't wait to show you what Beth did with this kit!  See the next post for her beautiful layouts!  Also, see Dede's blog for more fun layouts!

No comments: