Thursday, December 16, 2010

Can't keep up .....

There's so much going on and I just can't seem to keep up on any level.  I think I need two of me or something.

Lots of thoughts in  my head that I want to share, just need to catch up on some Christmas stuff and then hopefully I'll get more blog and design time.  One thing I want to explore in the coming year is capturing more stories and memories.  Also, I've been very inspired by Ro's gratitude posts .... I want to post some of my own.

In the meantime, ever run across a picture that cracks you up?  I found this one in the photos from one of the snowstorms last winter.  I think Ollie and Don went around town and took some pictures.  This must have been one they took because surely I would have remembered it! LOL


Gives a whole new thought to being too busy and short on time. hehe

No comments: