Friday, December 3, 2010

Nope .....

Haven't fallen off the face of the earth, just been super busy with Ollie's 18th birthday, the approaching holiday season and the high school hockey season starting.  I have also been working on our family tree which Ollie is very interested in right now.  It is a fun and interesting process but very time consuming.

Working on a Christmas kit with DeDe for Sisters by Heart and one from me.  Also hoping to revamp my New Years Jewels kit and participate in a holiday blog train at the end of the month. 

Did a quick December wallpaper for fun ...


You must have a sense of humor to live in our house! LOL

See what fun things you can do with my Retro Christmas kit?  I love this kit, it was such an enjoyable one to make.  You find find both Retro Christmas and the Retro Christmas Cosmo Cricket Jack Album in my store.


No comments: