Monday, April 9, 2007

Time flies ...

Time sure flies when company is around. I feel like I'm behind in everything, but it was really good to take some time and visit with family. My mom and nephew really needed that right now. Please everyone keep my nephews and niece in your prayers. There is so much turmoil in their lives right now and I'm afraid it's going to get so much worse before it gets better. I'm a praying for guidance that I know the right way to help them when I can. It's a tough situation.

While I'm asking for prayers, please keep my dear friend (I've adopted her as my sister!), DeDe, and her family in your prayers. They are really struggling with illness with the two kids this week. Her son has been in the hospital and her daughter has a double ear infection. I hope and pray they are feeling better soon! Her daughter, Beth, is the adorable little on in the Pajama Party layout that I did and posted on my blog last month.

Ollie has tryouts tonight, tomorrow night and Wednesday night for his Kodiak team. He moves up to Midget level for the fall. I'm sure he'll do well, but as usual I have "Mom nerves" for him!

My New Year's Jewels kit has been submitted to all three stores and should be up shortly. I debated on renaming the kit as I don't really want it boxed in as a New Year's kit only, however I did have the 2007 stamp and a couple of pieces that I didn't want to take out that really fit the title. It's such a versatile kit and could be used for so many special occassions. Here's a peak at the kit:





No comments: