Monday, December 17, 2007

Look what's NEW!



The Dreaming of Christmas brag book features the all the dreams, colors, spirit and joy of the Christmas season. Bearlyscrapping Designs by DawnP from my Dream Team created this wonderful brag book pages using my Dreaming of Christmas Kit and Add On. This 6-page 4x6 quick page album is perfect for quickly putting together an album you can carry with you anywhere. Brag books are also the perfect gift for parents, grandparents, friends and loved ones. You'll receive 6 4x6 inch pages. Each page comes as a .png file with transparent holes for your photos.

Available at Digitals today. TSG coming soon.

I can't tell you how excited I am to have Dawn working on these pages for me. Keep your eyes open for the 8x8 and 12x12 format coming soon too.

No comments: