Friday, December 7, 2007

New kits and an update ....

Dreaming of Christmas is now in both stores. It is on sale for only $2 at TSG until Wednesday, December 12th. Be sure to check out the recap from the Box of Dreams Crop to see how you can get the Add On kit for free. If you're not interested in the challenge, the Add On kit is up at Digitals and will be up at TSG on Tuesday.



Dreaming of Christmas Add On Kit



The next three are from my Black Friday grab bag at Digitals. All three kits are up at Digitals and will be available at TSG on Tuesday.

Misty Morning



Frosty Days Alpha




2007 Calendar Brushes



I'm starting to feel a little better, but far from feeling 100%. I haven't been sick for this long in a long time and I'm not liking it. I'm very run down and super tired.
Ollie is doing great with the high school team. He scored a goal in his first JV game and followed it up with a goal in the second game as well! Be on the lookout for a layout soon with his first goal in high school. He's been called for several Varsity practices, a scrimmage and game. It's super busy, but he's loving life!
I know there's much more to catch up on, but I've got to get lots of work done. I'll work on a blog freebie to go with the Dreaming of Christmas stuff and hope to have it up early next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you are feeling better! looking forward to your lo of your son's goal!