Friday, November 7, 2008

TGIF!!!!

Wow, it's been a while since I did a post other than ads. It's been crazy busy at the Oliver household (ok, so it's almost aways crazy... but this is outside the normal realm of our typical crazy). The hockey travel team season is winding down and we are gearing up for the high school season. This is our last weekend of travel games until end of February/beginning March. We are hoping to resume for couple of practices and games prior to going to Tournament on March 13th. High School tryouts are next weekend (15th & 16th ... cross your fingers for Ollie!) and we'll find out then if he's playing JV, Varsity or both. There will probably be some captain's practices this week but we haven't gotten that schedule yet.

I'm running on empty this week as we've been to bed very late every night for one reason or another. I'm hoping to sleep in a little tomorrow morning, but we've got errands so I'm not sure it's going to happen.

I've been working a little at the time on converting all our sides and negatives to digital format. We have tons so I don't know if I'll ever get it all done, but I'm sure going to try. Haven't exactly figured out how I'm going to organize them yet.

Here's the first picture ever taken of Ollie. He's probably about 4-6 hours old in this photo (early morning, November 23, 1992). I'm so thrilled to get these digital so I can scrap with them!



I'll have to share other cute ones as I get them done. I've got pictures from last weekends games that need to be downloaded too. I think I need a duplicate of me to get some of these projects done!

Ok, back to the crazy busy list of things to get done. Have a great Friday!

No comments: