Monday, March 23, 2009

Boy is it Monday!

Sheesh, Monday has attacked me with a vengeance this morning. I went from being in very good shape when I left work on Friday to being completely buried under more work than I know what to do with this morning. Didn't see this one coming! However I have a job when so many are losing their jobs so I'll just take one project at a time and find a way to get it all done.

We got a new sofa and recliners on Saturday! We had ordered them before going to Delaware last weekend for tournament. Funny thing was I got the automated system on Thursday that told me they would deliver between 12:17 and 3:17 p.m. on Saturday. Thank goodness I got up early and got going on things. Don and Ollie moved all the old furniture out and we emptied the whole living room so I could vacuum and mop the floors. The furniture showed up at 11:00 a.m. WOW early! Cool that they were early (our luck is usually very late), good thing I was ahead of schedule and ready for them. Here's a peek at the new stuff ...


LOVE it! Looks great and is super comfy. The sofa is a recliner on both sides so Ollie is a totally happy camper. We have a new TV stand and will get the new TV delivered tomorrow. Yayyy to new stuff in the living room. The old stuff should have gone years ago and our TV has been hanging on by a thread for over a year. We can't turn it off any more because it takes a day or more to get it back on now.
Anyhow, Saturday was taking care of the living room and going and ordering the TV. Sunday was grocery day. I can't remember the last time we made a real trip to the grocery store. We've been sort of limping along with picking up the absolute gotta haves since we both got sick. It was nice to replenish the cabinets. And makes me even happier that I picked up some yummy sushi for my lunch today!
Still not finding any creativity on the design front. I'm really struggling with it right now. I'm inspired by so many things and yet when I open PhotoShop and try to get started I draw a huge block. I totally understand what writers go through when they get writers block!
Enough babble for now... time to get back to work.

No comments: