Sunday, July 26, 2009

Polar Express Blog Train ~ Day 3

It's Day 3 of the Polar Express Blog Train!


Just for you, I have made a special CD Album from my God's Majestic Melody kit. Stop by each day and at the end of the train ride you'll have a beautiful 8 page album.


Have you seen my Shades of Summer Bright kit and the coordinating Bracket Album?






Everything in my store is on sale for 30% off during the Polar Express ride. Also on sale for 30% off is everything from Sisters by Heart. You have to check out the gorgeous designs that are a collaboration with my dearest friend DeDe and myself!

Here is my offering for day 3:



I'm sorry this link has expired. The entire God's Majestic Melody CD ALbum will be in my store after the Polar Express has made it's final stop.

I hope you'll come visit me each day!

Here is the list of the additional blog train stops:



Enjoy your trip!

7 comments:

Elaine said...

Thank you very much, Love it!

Anonymous said...

The color scheme in this album is gorgeous! Thanks for another lovely page.

TerriM said...

Thanks for today's lovely contribution. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

LivS said...

It's so lovely, thank you so much!

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!!! :)

Josie said...

Beautiful! Thank you.

boop1935-kentucky said...

Thank you for sharing the beautiful
kit with us on this train