Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vacation time .....

Time flies when you're running around trying to get everything in order for vacation!  Everything is packed, my desk is clean, the house/cat sitter is all set up and we hit the road this afternoon.  I'm so excited to get away, especially to the beach for lots of fun and relaxation.

Tomorrow I'm participating in the Wonderful Wednesday sale and everything in my store will be 40% off.  That includes my Freedom Rings Apha, Freedom Rings Bundle and God's Majestic Melody CD Album that were added to my store last Friday.  Hurry and shop, it's for one day only!



I'll be taking lots of photos during vacation and hopefully will have wonderful ones to share when we get back.  I don't know if I'll be posting at all while we're away, so I'm wishing everyone a happy and safe 4th of July!

Let's get this party started!

No comments: