Monday, November 19, 2007

Bad bad bad blogger!

Yes, I've been a terrible blogger. Last week was tryout week for the high school ice hockey team. It was super busy and crazy. Was also working on getting my grab bag together for the Black Friday sale at Digitals. You don't want to miss out on this one! I'm super happy with the contents and it's a bargain for only $3. The bag will be on sale Friday, November 23rd through Sunday, November 25th. After that the three products will go individually into both my stores.





Good news is Ollie made the high school team. He will play JV full time and also play some Varsity games! We are super proud of how hard he worked for this. GO OLLIE!

I've had a terrible cold and been sick since Friday. I'm working on catching up here and on the Dream Team blog. See ya soon!

No comments: