Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm still very sick. Actually looking forward to a few days off to hopefully rest a little and get better. The cold is very bad in one of my eyes and is making me a miserable girlie. Good news is that I'm leaving the office at noon today and don't have to come back until Monday morning. I'm not volunteering for any extra work over the weekend, I need a break.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving for those of us here in the US. It is also Ollie's birthday. We will be celebrating with all the traditional stuff (turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, pumpkin pie, etc.) and in addition he has requested pancakes for breakfast, pumpkin bread and chocolate cupcakes with white frosting.

I'm going to at least bake the cupcakes, make the pies and pumpkin bread today. I'm also going to start prepping the stuffing and maybe make the mashed potatoes. I can frost the cupcakes after breakfast tomorrow once the turkey is in the oven. Hubby also got some fondue chocolate and goodies to dip in it one night this weekend. Ollie loves fondue! We took him last weekend to The Melting Pot to celebrate his making the high school team, getting a great report card, etc.

Ok, enough rambling from me.... I don't think I'm making any sense.

I did finish my grab bag. Don't forget to check it out this weekened at Digitals. From what I've seen, there are going to be fabulous ones there. Some great sales too!

Happy Thanksgiving to all..... I'm so thankful for my family and friends!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

hey stranger!! Just thought I would see if you are still alive. :)