Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's Humpy Day Already?!?!?

Good grief, where has my week escaped to? I guess I've been super busy getting the three finished kits in the stores. Working on getting Dreaming of Christmas ready also. There's also a grab bag event at Digitals on Black Friday that I'm hoping to have a bag ready for, but with the way time is flying, I just don't know if I'll make it. I'm working on it though! LOL

Here are the three kits going into the stores this week. They are already up at Digitals. They will go up at TSG on Friday and will be 25% off through Sunday November 11th.



I also got hubby's November wallpaper done ysterday. I used some photos he took for me of the season's last Dahlias. It's inspired a color palette and I already have several papers and elements done. The wallpaper will give you a peek of where it's going.


I've also been working on getting the Dream Team blog up and organized. I've been gathering their layouts and labeling them so you can find them easily. There are some great ideas for my kits there. Grab a cup of coffee (or cocoa) and go browse through the beautiful layouts. On the bottom left hand side, you can click on individual kits that you are interested, by layout artist or you can just scroll through the blog randomly.
Happy Humpy Day!

No comments: