Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Home ...

Home... and BURIED in work, life, lack of sleep, deadlines, despair, etc. The list could go on and on.

Trip was wonderful to see Papa Merlin. He knew who I was the instant he saw me. He was overjoyed to have his eldest granddaughter home for a visit. I really got to spend some good quality time with him.

It's one of the hardest things I've ever had to do to say good-bye knowing that I'll never see him again. It was gut wrenching and felt like I was ripping my heart out.

Got home at 1:10 a.m. on Friday morning. Had to be up at 5:30 a.m. to get ready for work. Between jet lag, trying to catch up on a lot of sleep I missed, trying to catch up at home and work... being depressed and sad ..... I've kind of been MIA.

Trying to catch up and pull myself together. Hope to post more and more positively laters.

Hugs!

1 comment:

dedesmith32 said...

Oh Sweetie! Hang in there! Know my prayers are with you!