Friday, June 6, 2008

TSG ~ Box of Dreams Challenge ~ June 2008

First things first .... the featured kit for this month is my Shades of Summer Bright which is on sale for only $2 for the month of June.



Also as a bonus, I've put my Dream Your Own Monogram for Summer on sale for only $2 also. This coordinates beautifully with the Shades of Summer Bright kit and gives you all kinds of monogram, alpha and extra elements options. It's kind of like a super special add on kit. :)




Now on to the challenge, this month we are going to do an ad challenge. Here is an ad that I used for inspiration for a layout I did quite a while back.




The rules are simple. You MUST use the featured kit (or the Dream Your Own Monogram for Summer kit) and do a layout inspired by this ad. Your bonus is a fabulous bracket album created with the Shades of Summer kit. I've finished the album and am working on the preview which I will post as soon it's done.

I will have some additional goodies available to you that coordinate with the kit throughout the month. Keep your eyes open for them!

Post your layouts in the Box of Dreams gallery so we can oooohhhh and aaaahhh over them. Be sure to post a link to your layout back in this thread so I make sure to get your bonus out to you.

I can't wait to see the layouts!

No comments: