Monday, January 5, 2009

2009 Word

I too have been reading a lot of blogs about choosing a word for 2009. Ali Edwards chooses a word each year and I think it's great inspiration. I've been struggling with what my word should be, having an idea in my head but not finding the right word for it. AND then I read my dear friend (my true digital sister always!), DeDe Smith's blog and it hit me that she had chosen the word I was searching for.

Balance ...


That's my word and goal for 2009... to strike a better balance in all areas of my life. It's something I struggle with so hopefully this will help me to focus on becoming better at it. Thank you DeDe for inspiring me with the perfect word!
I decided a little late that I'm going to try and do the 365 Day Photo challenge also. I took a photo this morning and have some photos from the past few days so I can play catch up. I'm not always good at long term challenges, but I'm going to try it and see where it goes. I'll try and post that a little later today.

1 comment:

Erin-Joi said...

Any chance you would be willing to give out your balance word art? It's great!
I haven't posted my day 5 yet. The first day that everyone else was back from the holidays made an ugly work day. I should have taken my camera to work and taken a photo there. I have several ideas for photos that will take a little work to set up.
Erin-Joi