Monday, January 5, 2009

Project 365: Day 5



Today is Monday for the first official full week of 2009. Part of my goal to find more balance is to keep better track of what needs to be done each day. Today I'm starting to write a "to do" list for each day. Not EVERYTHING that I need to do, just the important things for the day. Not a huge list or huge unreasonable expectations, instead a sensible guide so I don't forget little things or it pushes me to get that one more thing done before sitting down in the evening. It is also not meant to be a guilt trip if I don't complete the entire list... again just a guideline for the day. Sort of like pirate rules... not so much rules but more like guidelines. I love that line from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies!

The only thing I haven't completely decided is whether I want to do a list on the computer each day, or a handwritten one in a journal. I'd also like to start tracking my food each day as well, but I'm going to get a handle on the to do list first.

No comments: