Friday, January 2, 2009

TGIF!!!

Just a quick Friday post to check in for the new year. It was back to work for me today ... but not so bad since it's a Friday. I'm buried in tons of things to get done, but I'm plugging through it one task at a time and it's going well. Not sure what Don and Ollie are up to, I suspect they snuck off to the movies without me.

We are getting a few flurries and it's super cold out there.

I've been debating new years resolutions (which I usually fail at miserably) and have decided on some general resolutions. I'm not going to put too many specifics because that's what trips me up. So my general resolutions are to get healthier this year, more organized and better at managing my time. The better at managing my time means spending more time with Don and Ollie, more time doing fun things for myself and getting more of my own scrapbook pages done (not just designing).

I'm still up in the air over designing sometimes. As much as I love doing it, I do wonder sometimes if it's worth the time I put into it.

Well off to finish up some work and get out of here for the weekend. Ollie has Varsity practice this evening, a Varsity game tomorrow and Varsity practice at 6:15 a.m. on Sunday. Next week is packed with hockey so we will have to stay on top of the schedule and laundry!

I'm hoping to start getting the stuff for the hockey year book I'm doing the layout for. So far they haven't given me anything and I'm getting nervous that I'm going to get slammed right at deadline.

Enjoy the day!

No comments: