Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September 2010 ~ Scraplift Challenge

Join me at Digitals for this month's scraplift challenge! You can find the thread here.
-----------

WELCOME TO September!

I apologize for the super last posting of this challenge. August 30th I went to the emergency room with pains in my side that had gotten worse over several days. I ended up having emergency gall bladder removal surgery and am just now getting up and about. I can't believe how fast the summer went. My son started school on September 2nd and it's amazing to realize that he's a senior this year.

Great layouts in response to last months challenge! This is such a fun challenge to run, everyone is so creative and I love all the different takes on the layouts each month.

This month I chose 1961 Tupper Lake by lisar. This layout is FANTASTIC. The journaling, the cluster of photos, everything! Tons of inspiration here!

You can find this layout here. You can also find her gallery here. Be sure and check out her gallery for one beautiful layout after another. I sure hope you'll stop by and leave her some love.

I hope you can find some inspiration in this layout to scraplift. Be sure to include at least three items by Digitals designers in your layout to be eligible for the prize.

When you've completed your layout, post it to the Scraplift Gallery, then come back and post a link to your page to this thread. This gives us all a chance to oooh and aaah over your layout. It will also help me to make sure that I don't miss sending out anyone's posting bonus.

Here is a preview of your prize this month.


Have fun and I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge!

No comments: