Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Humpy Day ...



Here's a brag book page I'm doing for Ollie. He got the opportunity to skate with the NJ Devils back in 2003 and the kid with him was able to get pictures of him with every player on the ice. This is the opening page. I'm going to try and keep it simple with a variation of 3 or 4 back ground papers and some various elements. He looks SOOO young in these pictures. I can't get over how much he has grown up. *sigh*

Running like crazy trying to get ready to leave for tournament tomorrow. Good thing is we aren't leaving until Ollie gets home from school and I'm off tomorrow. That gives me the morning to finish organizing and packing.

Taking the laptop with me to hopefully get pictures together for the JV team. They are putting together a slide show for the dinner.

Happy Humpy Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: