Thursday, March 27, 2008

Most Improved Player Award!


Congrats to Ollie who took home the Most Improved Player of the Year award for his team. We are super proud of him. Even more so when talking to the coach after the dinner and he said that anything and everything he had asked Ollie to do throughout the season he did. He said he had given him very specific roles to fill during the tournament and he did them perfectly. That's my boy! Love that kiddo!

Dinner was fantastic. The albums went over super good and I'm so glad I got them put together. This organization is really a class act and treats the kids wonderfully. I'm so happy to be a part of it.

Work to catch up on, Ollie and Mom night tonight as hubby is going out.... and then DESIGN time! Yayyyyy! Let's hope my mojo does me right. hehe

No comments: