Friday, April 18, 2008

New Kit ~ My Dahlia

I have a brand new kit in my stores! My Dahlia was by a Dahlia from my garden last fall, golden dreams mingle with shades of reds and pinks to dance on your pages. . . Bursting with vibrant colors and fresh flowers, My Dahlia is perfect for your spring and summer layouts. You’ll love the lively geometrics, blooms, and silver accents featured in this stunning collection.


Kit Contains:
12 papers
1 Bead Border
1 Binder Clip w/Folded Dahlia
1 Silver Bookplate
2 Embellished Brackets
1 Button Cluster
1 Circle Embellishment
1 Flower Paperclip
2 Bows with Eyelets
1 Glitter Frame
1 Jeweled Border
1 Journal Book
1 Embossed Flower Mat
1 Edged and Embossed Square Mat
4 Photo Corners
1 Jeweled Stick Pin
1 Ribbon
1 Tied Ribbon Border
1 Staples
3 Embossed Tags
Save 25% today through Sunday, April 20th.

No comments: