Friday, May 16, 2008

TGIF!

Whew, it's been a busy week! It's raining cats and dogs here this morning, but it's good for the plants so I'm not really complaining except for the bad hair day part of it. This is when I really wish I could work from home.

I'm happy to report that the garden is in and all flowers and bulbs have been planted. I still have a little weeding to do here and there and I need to get some mulch for a couple of my flower beds and around the new trees. Our garden this year has tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers (green, orange and red), green beans, jalepeno peppers, celery and basil. Mmmm I can't wait for the wonderful fresh veggies. Hubby does such a great job with our vegetable garden and our plants always get much bigger than we anticipate each year. Here's a picture of Ollie standing next to our tomatoes last year about 1/2 through the season, so needless to say they ended up being even taller!

Been working on TSG's June Club Kit with DeDe this week. Trying to catch up on some obligation stuff and still get working on something for June's Box of Dreams crop. The month is flying by on me! I would love to have more time to design, but I'll take and enjoy whatever time I can get.

Not much else going on. Ollie has a game on Saturday, clinic on Sunday morning and a game Sunday afternoon.

I'm going to try to get back here and post again, but just in case ... I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: