Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Upside Down and Inside Out ...

Whew, so I'm a terrible blogger lately! It's been crazy since we've been home from Boston and I'm not quite into a good routine yet. School started on Wednsday, Ollie had practice on Wednesday and his first games over the weekend. Hubby started with a cold the day we were coming home from Boston and I've been sick since Thursday. Ugghhhh it's a nasty nasty head cold going around. I was really terribly miserable Thursday through Saturday. I'm feeling a lot better than I was, but still not very good. Anyhow, it's not helping me get caught up on things and into the routine of the school year and hockey season.
I did manage to get hubby's wallpaper done for September. Yeah, I know a few days late! However, he wanted the pictures from our whale watching trip in Boston for the wallpaper. He was so excited to finally see a whale!
Hockey was good over the weekend. They lost the 1st game, the 2nd game got cancelled due to Hurricane Hannah and they won the game on Sunday. I've got about 500 pictures from the 2 games to process and get posted for the team. Hubby must be getting better with the camera though, lots less edit work to do on these. I'm considering whether I should upgrade Lightroom to the new version out. Anyone out there already upgraded and have an opinion on it?
Lots going on design wise, but nothing I can tell you much about yet. I'm working on a grab bag for Digitals birthday in October. Also, I'm working on another kit with DeDe that I've got to get finished up this week. It will be called Sisters by Heart after our design name and will be our signature kit. Also, we are working on a grab bag together for the birthday bash as well. Oh, and there will be a blog train during the birthday celebration too! Sooooo I've got lots of deadlines at the moment.
Better get busy!

No comments: