Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Can you believe ...

It's the 1st day of school for Ollie and he's a sophomore????????? WHERE has the time gone? Made him pose for the traditional 1st day of school pictures this morning. We were laughing because we could see Hillary down on the corner taking Dani's 1st day pix outside too.

Boston was fantastic. We really enjoyed it and saw lots of great stuff. Of course there was no way we could see everything, it's definitely a go back to kind of place. We visited Gloucester, Salem, Boston, Lexington and Concord. It was a great weekend and much needed trip away from everything.

I'm super behind and a little panicked in the design arena. I've go so many deadlines and not sure what to do first. I'm need to organize, make a list and then I'll figure out a way to get it done.

Ollie has practice tonight and then his first game on Friday. We have games on Friday, Saturday and Sunday this weekend so it's head first into the season for us. I'm still trying to get my volunteers lined up and paperwork sorted. I'm going to print off a bunch of stuff this afternoon and then work on it at practice tonight.

I need to get hubby's September wallpaper done and a layout for the 1st day of school done too. I'll try to get back with pictures of Boston and the 1st day of school laters.

No comments: