Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Humpy Day ....

Busy busy busy ....

Yes, summer in my house is over and hockey season has begun. I've been trying to get caught up at work and have all hockey manager stuff in order before we go away to Boston tomorrow.

High school clinic ended on Sunday and we launched into a mini camp/practice for Kodiak on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night. Tomorrow we leave for Boston, come home Tuesday and school starts on Wednesday. Next Wednesday is practice and then games on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. hehe... Time to lace up the sneakers and be ready to run!

Looking forward to a few days away. All set up with someone to watch the kitties and house.

Haven't decided yet if I'm taking the laptop. I think I'm going to have to with all the info I've got out there for my hockey parents right now. I need to be able to answer any questions. Other than that, I'm guessing I won't check in too much.

Stay tuned though... lots of design stuff going on when I get back. By the way... have you checked out Scoopz yet????? Be sure to check it out, it's a fantastic bargain for all you get and there will be more goodies to come from Sisters by Heart Designs!

Have a great day!

No comments: