Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Terrific Tuesday ...

Why is it terrific? Because I've decided it should be so!

Work has been awful lately. There's an underlying tension there and I'm definitely on the lowest part of the totem pole. I take all the junk, don't get the credit or thanks and I'm pretty sure that it's in the works to get rid of me at some point.

HOWEVER, I've decided today will be terrific and I won't let it bother me today.

After dropping Ollie off this morning, I stopped at the grocery store and picked up everything I needed that didn't have to be refridgerated and would be in ok in the car at work. I did get onions and cilantro so I can make some homemade salsa with the tomatoes and jalepeno peppers we picked in the garden last night. I also have enough green bell peppers to make a double batch of stuffed peppers. I will start on those today if I have time, if not tomorrow after work. However, dinner will definitely either be tomatoes, basil & mozzarella with an appetizer of salsa and chips, or a tomato sandwich with salsa and chips on the side. Yummmmm I love fresh veggies. Oh yeah, I have more cucumbers than I know what to do with..... better come up with something for them!

I'm inviting each of you to have a terrific Tuesday with me!

1 comment:

dedesmith32 said...

Good for you my friend! I'm with you. we are having a terrific tuesday today! :)