Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hey! I feel honored... I've received an Award!



I've been tagged by Alessandra Designs who sent me this "brilliant blog" award! Alessandra is such a doll and a great designer too! She's such great fun to be around. Thank you sweetie!!

The rules are :

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.
(http://dreamsinkdesigns.blogspot.com/)

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.

The Blogs I am giving this award are:

Designs by DeDe ~ DeDe Smith
Melanie Riordan's Blog
Misty Cato Designs - Misty Cato
Amanda Thorderson
Custom Graphic Design by Shawn Walter ~ Shawn Walter
Jen's Cropping Creations ~ Jen Maceyunas
Dea Spina Designs ~ Dea Spina

I know some of these may have already received this award, but I picked some of my favorites that I like to visit on a daily basis!

Congratulations and Have Fun!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out my blog! I have 2 surprises for you.

http://katiemann.blogspot.com