Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 2010 ~ Scraplift Challenge

Join me at Digitals for this month's scraplift challenge! You can find the thread here.

--------------------------

WELCOME TO APRIL!

I am thrilled that Spring is starting show a little around here. It was a long winter and I'm so happy to see the Daffodils starting to show their colors. We should have some leaves on the trees and more flowers coming in the next few weeks. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year!

Great layouts in response to last months challenge! This is such a fun challenge to run, everyone is so creative and I love all the different takes on the layouts each month.

I found a fun layout for the scraplift this month. I don't know about you, but I pick up things everywhere we go to add to my scrapbook pages. Whether a brochure, ticket stubs, drink coasters, matchbooks, napkins, you name it and it comes home with me. I'm famous for coming home from vacation with a bag full of goodies to remember our trips. That being said, when I saw this layout it reminded me of something I would do. This month I chose Bubba Gump Shrimp by Alejas. I love that she used the Restaurant logo as part of her layout. I think I have a matching coaster from them that I could use in a hybrid page or scan in for digital. I might just have to dig out my coaster and photos and do my own layout. So, will you choose to use something from a place you've visited for your layout? There is loads of inspiration here!

You can find this layout here. You can also find her gallery here. She has some gorgeous layouts, be sure to stop by and leave her some love.

I hope you can find some inspiration in this layout to scraplift. Be sure to include at least three items by Digitals designers in your layout to be eligible for the prize.

When you've completed your layout, post it to the Scraplift Gallery, then come back and post a link to your page to this thread. This gives us all a chance to oooh and aaah over your layout. It will also help me to make sure that I don't miss sending out anyone's posting bonus.

Here is a preview of your prize this month.



Have fun and I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge!

No comments: