Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday already????

.... say it isn't so! WOW, the weekends sure fly by fast. Ollie was on spring break last week so I took Thurdsay and Friday off. You would not think that four days could whiz by like that.

Ollie had a great first spring league game Saturday night. He had numerous shots on goal and two breakaways. The second breakaway he put a beautiful shot right past the goalie... he shoots ... he scores! GO OLLIE! Sad news is they ended up losing 6-5, but he had a great game so no complaints from this hockey mom.

Needless to say my desk is now piled sky high from being out only 2 days. Sheesh!

Did manage to get some design stuff done over the weekend. I'm busy trying to get my grab bag together for all the fun stuff that will be going on at Digitals for National Scrapbook Day. I'm also trying to get ready for our blog train that week too. Eeekkkkk better get back to work.

Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments: