Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Humpy Day Update

The new lens arrived yesterday! Woohooooo... hubby was playing around and did a few test shots around the house. We have an extra practice tonight at a rink that's not lit well and we've had problems getting good pictures. This will be a good chance to test it out. I can't wait!

Ollie has become a super busy kiddo. High school hockey team has started their dryland training for the season. He has dryland every Tuesday and Thursday from 4:30 to 6:00 p.m., then the senior players will do a run with them every Wednesday and Friday after school. Monday his travel team starts regular practices every Monday and Wednesday night. We also have 2 and sometimes 3 games a weekend from this weekend till at least mid/late November. Just means he'll have to make sure he's staying on top of all homework.

Finished my grab bag for Digitals Birthday Bash. It's full of brand new product that is a huge bargain for only $2.00. It will be available at Digitals from October 1-7, I will post more as we get closer. I have a couple of mega kit things to work on and then I want to get back to some new kits. I just finished my first set of brushes and they were a lot of fun. I'd like to do a lot more of those and maybe some template sets and stuff.

It's off to work for me. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: