Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Humpy Day ...

Headed back to work this morning and super grateful that it's already humpy day (Wednesday) and that the work week will be a bit easier to transition into. I'm sure I've got piles of work to get done which will stress me, but make the days go super fast.

Didn't get as much done yesterday as I'd hoped. Felt a bit sluggish after being in the car all day Monday and then e-mail clean out, etc. took a lot longer than I anticipated. I think I at least have the e-mail part under control. The design stuff I'm super behind on. I've got deadlines coming up all over the place! Hmmmm maybe I should head back for the beach ... LOL

Off to try and download the vacation pictures, throw in a load of laundry, make a lunch and get ready for work. Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment:

Aleah'sMommy said...

glad you had a wonderful vacation! Hope it isnt too hard for you to get caught back up =)