Friday, February 16, 2007

Date Night!

WOW, hubby and I have date night tonight. Ollie is going with Emily to a hockey game at Princeton, leaving hubby and I on our own for a whole evening. It's been so long since we've had date night that neither of us can even figure out where we want to go to dinner, much less what we want to do. Go figure.

Still playing catch up at work but finally starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel. Working furiously to try and close January's books today. Then maybe I'll be able to stay on top of things. I can't believe how much them hiring the new girl put me behind. I've been struggling to catch up since December.

Headache AGAIN today.... ughhh I hate when I get in these routines of getting them regularly. It's been a whole week of them. Give me a break already.

Working like crazy on my Pajama Party kit. I'm loving the way it's coming along and I'm anxious to have some design time to play. This one is FUN! Begging and borrowing some girl in pajama pictures from DeDe since I don't have any. Ohhh girl pictures... how fun!

Ok, back to the grind..... but hopefully more to come later.

No comments: