Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Exciting news ....

I'm very excited to announce that I've been accepted as a designer at Digitals and DigiScrapShak. I have to tell you that the ladies there are outstanding and I look forward to having a lot of fun in my new homes. I'm working on getting everything set up and ready to go. There's a lot of file renaming, rezipping, etc. that needs to happen with each kit. The exciting part of that is I will probably add pieces and update them as I go.

Be on the lookout for a CT call very soon. I'm going to need some layout artists for my Dream Team. I have to tell you that you'd be joining a wonderful group of ladies. I'd be lost without them!


Here's a new picture of Patches hanging out on the stairs. I think he looks so funny sitting in this position. Definitely worthy of a layout! Also, here is a layout of Patches showing a little bit about one of our six adopted fur-babies.






No comments: