Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ahhhhhhhh time, I need more time ....

We are leaving this afternoon and I'm running around like a crazy woman. My desk here at work is piled to the ceiling with stuff to do. I'm pretty much packed, but it's those last minute things that I keep trying to pull together. Have to get the laptop and camera bag together. Ollie's hockey gear, jerseys, team water bottles, first aid bag, sticks, and game pucks are already loaded in the truck. Clothes and toiletries are pretty much packed. Neighbor is coming by to check on the fur babies while we are away. It's nice to live on a block where we all look out for each other.

Poor hubby has been working insane hours this week. Monday he left the house at 7:00 a.m. and returned home at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday he left at 7:00 a.m. and returned after 11:30 p.m. Wednesday he left at 6:45 a.m. and returned after 11:30 p.m. This morning he left at 6:30 a.m., he supposed to leave at 2:00 p.m. so we can hit the road right after school. Poor guy, we haven't really seen him all week. Worse with my migraine woes it's been hard to pull everything together myself. We didn't get home from practice until about 9:15 p.m. last night, but I did manage to get everything washed. Yayyyyy

Now for some really spectacular news............

*DRUM ROLL PLEASE*

I'm proud to announce a wonderful addition to the Dream Team!

Melanie Riordan is joining us and I'm super excited about that! Just LOOK at this beautiful layout she did with Pajama Party! WELCOME Mel!

There will be further additions once the CT Call is closed and we go through the applications. I think I will extend the deadline until Monday since I will be away this weekend and won't have a chance to review them. So, everyone interested, please send the e-mail to DreamsInkDesigns at AOL ... here's the CT Call again ....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl...I'm supah-dupah excited to be a Dream Girl!!! Thanks for letting me be on your team and I sure do like that layout of that saweeet baby-girl! LOL Love ya missy!!!!