Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blah... I'm a bad blogger this week ....

Ughhhh not doing too well on keeping up this week. I'm so buried in stuff for the tournament and awards dinner that I have no time to blog, design or scrap this week.

Ended up being home today with a major migraine. First one that's kept me out of work in a very long time. That's mostly because I was up almost all night with the darn thing and kept getting worse and worse. Picked up meds this afternoon and hoping the fog lifts soon. I have too much to do and frankly can't hardly move to get anything done.

About 1/2 way through printing out all the team pix for the organization. I need to have done by next Wednesday so we can get them in the frames. Since I'm not going to be able to print from tomorrow afternoon through Sunday evening (at the earliest), I'm running the poor printer on overdrive.

I guess that's all for today. Nothing exciting, that's for sure. Well, there is one piece of very exciting news, but I can't tell yet... hehe.... Hope everyone is having a good week!

1 comment:

pattyanne said...

okay... so I'm waiting with bells on to hear your exciting news... tell us when you can... don't forget! hugs and hope your migraine goes away soon... I actually came home sick today, too... sinus' problems... deja vu!