Saturday, May 1, 2010

NSD 2010 Blog Train ~ The Story of Our Lives ~ Day 2



Welcome to Day 2 of the NSD 2010 Blog Train.

I hope you will join us at Digitals for all the wonderful things happening during our event from April 30, 2010 through May 5, 2010. There is a huge store wide sale for 30% off! Yes, that means all of my designs are 30% off through May 5th. I hope you will take advantage of the sale and stock up. I'm going to be retiring some of my products by the end of May.

Also, make sure you check out the grab bag sale! There are tons of great personal use and commercial use grab bags available. Be sure to pick up my personal use grab bag for only $3.00. This is a huge value and I'm sure you'll love the contents. I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.

Here is a preview of today's gift:



I'm sorry this link has expired.  The entire album will be available for sale in my store at the completion of the blog train.
Please leave a comment if you download, I would love to hear from you!

Your blog train gift was created from my Twilight Dreams kit.


You can find Twilight Dreams and the matching Twilight Dreams Alpha in my store.

Please join Dreams Ink! Digital Designs on Facebook to get information about my products and sales. You will also get special deals and can join in on discussions!

You can find the group
here.

Thank you for stopping at my station on the blog train, I hope you will visit me each day. Here is a list with all the participants:

BLOG TRAIN PARTICIPANTS:

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you...I love the color combination.

katlen124 said...

thanks so much - already used day 1 :D

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this album! TFS!

auntrachel said...

What a beautiful bracket album. Thanks for sharing.

Netsky said...

Thank you for the great bracket page!

lorig said...

I love the look of this bracket album. I can't wait to use it. Is that a hint in the grab bag ad to the possible contents of the bag. It sure looks intriguing.

Rebecca said...

oooooohhhh, aaaahhhhh. Lovely! Thank you so much.

Sparky4 said...

This is a great color combo - thanks for the freebie!!

JLJ Designs said...

I love your alpha. It's so elegant.

tmmarx said...

Thank you so much. Very unique color combo.