Tuesday, May 4, 2010

NSD 2010 Blog Train ~ The Story of Our Lives ~ Day 5




Welcome to Day 5 of the NSD 2010 Blog Train.


I've decided to go ahead and reveal the contents of my grab bag here today.  Be sure to pick it up for only $3.00 through May 5th.  After that it will go into the store and be a retail value of $12.00.


Here is a preview of today's gift:


























You can download today's gift here.  Please note that this link will expire in 24 hours. The entire album will be available for sale in my store at the completion of the blog train.


Please leave a comment if you download, I would love to hear from you!


Your blog train gift was created from my Twilight Dreams kit.




You can find Twilight Dreams and the matching Twilight Dreams Alpha in my store.


Please join Dreams Ink! Digital Designs on Facebook to get information about my products and sales. You will also get special deals and can join in on discussions!

You can find the group
here.


Thank you for stopping at my station on the blog train, I hope you will visit me each day. Here is a list with all the participants:


BLOG TRAIN PARTICIPANTS:


4 comments:

boop52245 said...

thank you for sharing

MarthaElaine said...

Lovely album! Thank you!

tmmarx said...

Thank you again for being so generous in sharing your work.

Joni V said...

This bracket album is great and I can't get over the stuff in your grab bag. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us.